1. Personal Data Controller
We, Stevia Automation spółka
z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością ul. Skarszewska 42A, 62-800 Kalisz, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) kept by the District Court for Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 9th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000660594, REGON (National Business Registry) Number: 366389595, NIP (National Business Registry) Number: 6182157330, are the Controller of your personal data.
– address: Stevia Automation sp. z o.o., ul. Skarszewska 42A, 62 – 800 Kalisz
– e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.1 Joint Controller
2. Purposes, grounds and duration of storage and processing of personal data
We process your personal data:
- in order to promote our business, including by presenting offers and projects conducted by us for the benefit of clients (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interest of the controller) – in this respect, your personal data will be deleted when our legitimate interest ceases to exist or if you effectively object, but no later than after 2 years,
- in order to maintain ongoing contact with the Users of the website (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) – in this respect, your personal data will be deleted when our legitimate interest or a third party’s legitimate interest ceases to exist or if you effectively object, but no later than after 2 years,
- in order to run a fanpage on the LinkedIn social network (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) – in this respect, your personal data will be deleted when our legitimate interest or a third party’s legitimate interest ceases to exist or if you effectively object, but no later than after 2 years.
3. Data Recipients
We make your personal data available to the following categories of entities: providers of software, hosting and IT systems facilitating our business (e.g. e-mail, cloud computing), as well as entities providing us with analytical tools and marketing technologies (point 9.5.) and entities having access to certain cookies (table in point 9.4.).
4. Your rights
You have the right to
- access and receive a copy of your personal data;
- rectify or supplement your personal data;
- delete your personal data;
- limit the processing of your personal data;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – if you believe that we are processing your personal data unlawfully, you can lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw) or other competent supervisory authority.
Notwithstanding the above rights to the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest of the Controller, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
5. Information on the requirement to provide data
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but it is:
- necessary to use our website,
- necessary to contact us through our website.
6. Information on data transfer outside the EEA
7. Profiling Information
Your personal data will be subject to automated decision-making including profiling for remarketing purposes (see point 9.5).
8. Information on the social plugins used
JAs we pointed out above, we use the social plugin of the LinkedIn social network. Therefore, LinkedIn may have access to some of your personal data that may be visible when you use our website. We have no control over what data the plugin provider collects. In order to obtain information on the purpose and scope of data collection, including cookies used, their further processing and use by external providers and the User’s rights and privacy settings of the plugin provider, the User may read the information on data protection available HERE.
9.1 What are cookies?
Cookies are IT data in the form of small text files placed on users’ end devices (e.g. hard drive on a computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.). They consist of a series of letters and numbers, creating an IT record used, among others, to maintain the session.
Cookies do not harm users or their end devices. They also do not cause any configuration changes in devices or computer programs installed on these devices.
Cookies are divided into two basic types: “session” and “persistent”. Session cookies are stored on Users’ devices only for the duration of using the website. When the User leaves the website, such cookies cease to be stored. Persistent files are stored on the devices for the time specified in the parameters of specific files.
More information about cookies is available at: https://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/po-co-sa-ciasteczka/.
- ensuring the functioning, security and reliability of the website (so-called strictly necessary cookies),
- adapting the content of the website to the User’s preferences, and optimising the use of websites (so-called analytical cookies),
- keeping anonymised statistics that will improve the structures of the website (so-called analytical cookies),
- advertising, including profiling and remarketing. To this end, we connect with social media so that we can create and provide Users with ads tailored to their profiles and anticipated interests. We do this using technology and based on the interests and behaviours of Users (so-called advertising cookies).
The User always has the right to withdraw their consent or to change the configurations regarding the cookies used. Separately from this, each User has the right to object to the processing of personal data with regard to files based on a legitimate interest of the Controller (strictly necessary cookies).
Detailed information on changes in cookie settings and their deletion can be found in the respective help tabs of the following web browsers:
Items in blue contain hyperlinks to the help tabs of browsers listed above.
9. 3 Scope of data collection
The administrator of the website collects the following User data:
- data of the User’s end device (type/model, identifier, operating system, etc.),
- data that indicate the User’s account (navigation through the website, visit length, recently viewed products, changes in the configuration of the website, etc.),
- User location data (IP address, longitude and latitude, Wi-Fi access point, etc.).
9.4 Cookies used by the Controller
The following table presents the names of cookies used by the Controller, their providers, type, periods of operation of individual cookies and information about third party access to them.
|Cookie provider||Cookie name||Cookie type||Cookie duration period||Third-party cookie access information|
|stevia-automation.com||wc_cart_hash_#||Strictly necessary||Does not expire||No|
|stevia-automation.com||wc_fragments_#||Strictly necessary||User’s session||No|
9.5 Providers’ technologies used
The Controller uses the following providers’ technologies:
- Google Ads – an advertising system that allows you to display sponsored links in Google search results and on other websites. More information about this system is available at https://ads.google.com/intl/pl_pl/home/,
- Pixel – a software code that allows you to track Users and their behaviour on websites where pixels are placed. This can range from basic tracking of whether the User has visited the website to detailed tracking of activities such as submitting a form. Pixel can send the collected information to a third party, i.e. to the code provider,
- Google Analytics – we use Google Analytics which collects anonymous information about the User’s visits to the Website, including: subpages viewed, time spent on the Website or transitions between individual pages, in order to generate anonymous statistics on the functioning of the website and to enable analysis of the activity on the website in order to best match our offer to the needs of the Users. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies relating to Google Analytics are used. Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.